From: Juerg on
Hi,
I tried to reorganize a tablespace (oracle 10.2.0.3) an got the
warning:

Reorganization includes a table with a LONG column. To support
reorganization of
tables with LONG columns that are greater than 32KB the external
procedure
MGMT$REORG_MOVELONGCOMMAND must be configured properly. It has been
determined this external procedure is not currently configured as
expected

I googled and in the documentation E14225-03 (10.2.0.5) from Oracle I
have founded a description to solve the problem. I tried this way, but
without success.
problem: in the description is mentioned: $ORACLE_HOME/lib/libnmuc.so,
but there's not such file in my Oracle installation.

Any experience or ideas?
kind regards
Juerg

Pages: 1