From: maps on

Hi.. posted on this before. I own a 610 Workstation and must say the
case it one big piece of junk. For over a year, I've been cutting and
sticking 1/4" wide strips of adhesive-back rubber foam on every
conceivable seam in the case, but STILL cannot resolve the rattling.

The worst is the front panel. It's on the desktop and driving me nuts!!

Problem is.. I've broke the tabs off the rear plastic panels trying to
remove them to install foam. The case is too complicated and TOO loose.

Question: How to remove the FRONT face without snapping the tabs?

With mixed 10,000 and 7,200 RPM drives in the front bay, the thing is
really rattling and annoying. I'd hate to GLUE them together, but cannot
figure out how to separate many of the pieces to install foam.

-G

From: Pen on

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dvol/en/index.htm