From: Family Tree Mike on

"Andy B." wrote:

> I thought you had to actually write the code for the interface. If you
> implement IComparable, then you need to write your own custom code to make
> the methods work.

Andy,

Yes you need to write the code behind the interface. What Jim is saying is
that the Sort methods of the Collection datatypes depend on the objects
implimenting IComparable. This means, if you want your classes instances to
be sorted correctly, then you impliment the interface. If you don't so much
care how they are sorted, then you don't need to impliment the inteface.

Mike