From: Autymn D. C. on
On Aug 1, 8:10 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 3:18 pm, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:> Your mirror will only work if the motes are Fermi liquid--that is,
> > crýoghenic.
>
> -----------------
> i  ddint say anythig about what  should be that 'mirror
> i said it should be a 'particle mirror  '
>
> it is as for now just an abstract idea
> it should be found out what will  make

How will you make a lossleas mirror at much entropy?

> the best job
> -----------
>
>  But as I said, a HP fusor is way better than a HT or Hv> fusor.
> > ----------------
>
> i must admit i ddint bother to find out waht are those
>
> HT Hv  HP
> reactors
> can you explain
>  and why do you think
> the HP is better
> i agree that my HP writer machine is good

hih temperature, velocity, pressure

> BTW
> did you understand my suggestion about the
> sections that are one way 'roads'
> and two ways roads ??

paths
From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 2, 10:09 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 8:10 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 1, 3:18 pm, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:> Your mirror will only work if the motes are Fermi liquid--that is,
> > > crýoghenic.
>
> > -----------------
> > i  ddint say anythig about what  should be that 'mirror
> > i said it should be a 'particle mirror  '
>
> > it is as for now just an abstract idea
> > it should be found out what will  make
>
> How will you make a lossleas mirror at much entropy?
>
> > the best job
> > -----------
>
> >  But as I said, a HP fusor is way better than a HT or Hv> fusor.
> > > ----------------
>
> > i must admit i ddint bother to find out waht are those
>
> > HT Hv  HP
> > reactors
> > can you explain
> >  and why do you think
> > the HP is better
> > i agree that my HP writer machine is good
>
> hih temperature, velocity, pressure
>
> > BTW
> > did you understand my suggestion about the
> > sections that are one way 'roads'
> > and two ways roads ??
>
> paths

------------------
no mirror or any apparatus is 100 percent efficient
if is is even 90 percent efficient it is better
than close to zero effficent ....
now
if you ddint understand what do i mean
and what is in my mind and how and why