From: Anders on
HI,

I wonder what i must do in order to update and restore my Word documents, as
they break, as the cach och RAM memory fails to perform all the time, when I
am woring in Word. I do not have alot of documents taking up neither space nor
memory from the hard drive. And the stuff I am woring in vanishes constantly,
as the computor is too slow and the pages dissolution does not add up to my
demands at all, and I have much work to do all of the time: Can anyone suggest
a quick solution/solutions what I ought to do to solve this?

Regards

Anders M