From: Danny_40 on
After upgrading at Windows Server 2008 Enterprise LongHorn Beta3 from Windows
Server 2003 Enterprise, I can't Update the installation because Windows
report error 80072F8F.
Can anyone help me?
--
OmC
From: Engel on
Is your clock and Time Zone also the Date set properly?

Please go to Windows Update, do an express scan, and apply all offered
updates.
http://update.microsoft.com
See whether that gets you current---. Do you still get the error message?

From: MowGreen [MVP] on
0x80072F8F
ERROR_INTERNET_SECURE_FAILURE ErrorClockWrong

One or more errors were found in the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
certificate sent by the server.

Check the clock to ensure that it's set correctly. If that's not the
issue, then post the issue to the LongHorn Beta newsgroup via Connect:
https://connect.microsoft.com/default.aspx

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

From: Danny_40 on
The clock of my server LongHorn is set at Europe West because I am living in
Rome Italy and the language of LongHorn is English(US)
LongHorn isn't able to connect at Microsoft Update
--
OmC

From: Danny_40 on
The clock is OK but I can't go at microsoft update because LongHorn remain in
the Control Panel > Windows Update and in the taskbar the icon say that
Windows can't check for Update.
Connect haven't Beta NewsGroup
--
OmC

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> 0x80072F8F
> ERROR_INTERNET_SECURE_FAILURE ErrorClockWrong
>
> One or more errors were found in the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
> certificate sent by the server.
>
> Check the clock to ensure that it's set correctly. If that's not the
> issue, then post the issue to the LongHorn Beta newsgroup via Connect:
> https://connect.microsoft.com/default.aspx
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
>

> Danny_40 wrote:
>
> > After upgrading at Windows Server 2008 Enterprise LongHorn Beta3 from Windows
> > Server 2003 Enterprise, I can't Update the installation because Windows
> > report error 80072F8F.
> > Can anyone help me?
>
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3