From: Danny_40 on
Date Time and Time Zone set correctly but there are other troubles because
IE7 encountre several difficulties at open Microsoft Web Site displaying
Certificate Error
--
OmC

From: Mick on
Hi
Also getting this on my vista Ultimate x 64 bit..
ALL updates had been applied then suddenly few days ago this message about
"Windows could not search for updates" error code 80072F8F.
The KB is of little help only really telling me what I already know.
Checked time (even synchronised with online time server.) all OK but still
no joy?
--
Powered by the Wind Farms of Kent

From: cheeseandpickle on
hi also getting this with vista home premium last update i got was the
30-5-07 then nothing since just this error code 80072f8f did the sinc
clock/date/language same socks and shoes thing but still no joy any help
please

From: ROP on
I was not able to check for updates because my computer clock was set to 2006.

Updating to the correct date and time worked.
Thanks!

From: Mick on