From: LVenin on
I receive a Code 80070020 error while installing this updates:
Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista (KB931768)
Update for Windows Mail Junk E-mail Filter [May 2007] (KB905866)

I repeated several times steps described in HELP (If you receive Windows
Update error 80070002 while checking for updates, you need to remove the
temporary update files that Windows uses to identify updates for your
computer. To remove the temporary files, stop the Windows Update service,
delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and
then try to check for Windows updates again), but no result. Update process
get frozen at 5%.

From: RE: error code 0x8024001d on