From: Judy on
Hello - I am trying to use the ADHResize2K utility and i get the
following error:

The expression on open you entered as the event propert setting
produced the following error: procedure declaration you have given does
not match description of event or procedure having the same name.

First I set up the reference and made sure the ADHResize2K box was
checked.

I have added to the Declarations

Private frmResize As ADHResize2K.FormResize

And to the form's open event:

Private Sub Form_Open()
Set frmResize = ADHResize2K.CreateFormResize
Set frmResize.Form = Me
End Sub

Thanks for any suggestions. Judy

From: Brendan Reynolds on

The first line of a Form_Open event procedure should look like so ...

Your code is missing the Cancel argument.

--
Brendan Reynolds
Access MVP

From: Judy on
Thanks Brendan - I changed the code and still get the same error. Judy

From: Brendan Reynolds on

If you could post the modified code, perhaps someone might be able to see
what the problem is.