From: Robert Myers on
On Dec 17, 1:54 pm, Robert Redelmeier <red...(a)ev1.net.invalid> wrote:

> > Unfortunately for their personal wealth, interpersonal
> > cues have nothing to do with being right or wrong.
>
> Then why do you invoke them against Sebastian?

You both have chosen to make it personal. So be it. It is personal.
Nothing you can say or do at this point will make it otherwise. If
you want to continue with your personal attacks, be so pleased to do
it if you wish. If I respond in kind, congratulate yourself on how
thoroughly you have pushed my buttons, but don't bother criticizing or
correcting. I don't care what you think, and it takes every scrap of
restraint I possess not to say what I really think.

Robert.
From: Sebastian Kaliszewski on
Robert Myers wrote:
>>> I remember you. You're the financial genius from the Warsaw pact.
>>> Good time to move the US. The US needs more people with unjustified
>>> self-confidence. It's done such good things for the world economy.
>> Speaking of unjustified self-confidence ... go look in a mirror.
>> You do not have any idea of how insulting you often are,
>> and thereby prove yourself a troll.
>
> That's unusually sloppy for you, Robert. Politeness, consideration
> for others, or even an accurate self-image in interpersonal terms have
> nothing to do with being right or wrong.

So your're both wrong and not polite.

> I have no unjustified self-confidence around people like you or the
> other guy who works for people who are experts in risk management,

Well, those who I work for fare good, the company is some billions in
plus. So your nonsensical rambling is just that...

> "expertise" of the kind that has nearly brought the world financial
> order to its knees.

You only demostrate you know nothing about the stuff you're talking, troll.

> It's been interesting to watch the reactions of those burned in
> Madoff's Ponzi scheme. They all come down to, "He didn't seem like
> the sort," or "He knew all the right people."
>
> Unfortunately for their personal wealth, interpersonal cues have
> nothing to do with being right or wrong. There is right, wrong, and
> don't know, the last of which is grotesquely underutizlized.

That underutilised "don't know" fits you best, troll.

> A fraud
> who is nice is still a fraud.

And idiot who is not nice is still an idiot.

--
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity" -- L. Lang
From: Sebastian Kaliszewski on
Robert Myers wrote:
> blah blah blah...

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity" -- L. Lang

Sebastian Kaliszewski
--
http://www.tajga.org -- (some photos from my travels)
From: Sebastian Kaliszewski on
Robert Myers wrote:
>>> Unfortunately for their personal wealth, interpersonal
>>> cues have nothing to do with being right or wrong.
>> Then why do you invoke them against Sebastian?
>>
> You both have chosen to make it personal. So be it. It is personal.

Oh, so I undestand, you lack your own will. You're predetermined, you're
not guilty, you're just pushed to trolling by evil Us.

> Nothing you can say or do at this point will make it otherwise. If
> you want to continue with your personal attacks, be so pleased to do
> it if you wish. If I respond in kind, congratulate yourself on how
> thoroughly you have pushed my buttons,

[evil laugh]
Yesssss, youu arrre ourrr pupppett
Now answer! NOW!!!

> but don't bother criticizing or
> correcting. I don't care what you think, and it takes every scrap of
> restraint I possess not to say what I really think.

Oh, you don't care, but you have to post. You have to post because we
force you to do so! YESS [evil laugh]

\SK
From: Robert Myers on
On Dec 19, 10:17 am, Sebastian Kaliszewski
<s.bez_sp...(a)remove.that.informa.and.that.pl> wrote:
> Robert Myers wrote:
>
> > You both have chosen to make it personal.  So be it.  It is personal.
>
> Oh, so I undestand, you lack your own will. You're predetermined, you're
> not guilty, you're just pushed to trolling by evil Us.

You made one of the more memorably preposterous claims in my memory of
reading Usenet. Subsequent events have made the preposterousness of
your claim even more obvious. If you're going to spend the rest of
your time on Usenet trying to repair your damaged ego, there's no
real reason for me to respond to you.

If anyone should be barking, it would be the OP, because it was his
post that I mocked. You're not properly involved at all.

Robert.