From: CJ on
Work uses aol as their main email, with everyone on their own PC through a
DSL. I have installed Outlook and like the way its orginized. All is working
great but does Outlook save the emails and folders as a stand alone or does
it rely on aol? I see all the folders I create in Outlook also on aol.
Will I be able to access these folders 6 months from now?
Is it necessary to have all my info stored on aol also?
--
Thanks
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Do you see them when you log into the AOL interface? If so, they will remain
there. If not, they are in Outlook only and as long as you don't delete
them, you'll have them years down the road.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: