From: plh on
Hello All,
I have a very elaborate macro that works for people who are using SP2.1 but not
SP3.1. They get "Complile Error in Hidden Module". When I looked into it I found
that it is stalling on...

Dim swCfgMgr As SwDocumentMgr.SwDMConfigurationMgr
Dim vCfgNameArr As Variant
Set swCfgMgr = swDoc.ConfigurationManager
vCfgNameArr = swCfgMgr.GetConfigurationNames

.... this last line, with a message to the effect that the member
GetConfigurationNames cannot be found. We all have SW2007.
Has anyone else had this problem? is if fixed in SP4? (Although I must say that
looking at the profanity laced subject lines concerning SP4, I am a little leery
of that as a fix!)
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
-plh

--
Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET??
From: fcsuper on
On Jun 1, 9:32 am, plh <plh_mem...(a)newsguy.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
> I have a very elaborate macro that works for people who are using SP2.1 but not
> SP3.1. They get "Complile Error in Hidden Module". When I looked into it I found
> that it is stalling on...
>
> Dim swCfgMgr As SwDocumentMgr.SwDMConfigurationMgr
> Dim vCfgNameArr As Variant
> Set swCfgMgr = swDoc.ConfigurationManager
> vCfgNameArr = swCfgMgr.GetConfigurationNames
>
> ... this last line, with a message to the effect that the member
> GetConfigurationNames cannot be found. We all have SW2007.
> Has anyone else had this problem? is if fixed in SP4? (Although I must say that
> looking at the profanity laced subject lines concerning SP4, I am a little leery
> of that as a fix!)
> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
> -plh
>
> --
> Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET??

plh,

Make sure correct libraries are checked under References. Sometimes,
SolidWorks doesn't know to use the newer reference library
automatically. All, make sure unnecessary libraries are removed.
This would be my first stab at the issue.

Other ideas might be here: http://sw.fcsuper.com/index.php?name=FAQ&id_cat=3#q9

Matt
http://sw.fcsuper.com

Pages: 1