From: JL on
I get a message stating "you do not have appropriate permission to perform
this operation".

I can send messages OK.

I tried everything under the sun for four days to resolve this issue. No
help anywhere.

I use Vista Ultimate OS

I am the administrator and sole user.
I checked all security settings to all folders on the drive and all look OK.

I would appreciate some help.
Thanks
JL

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
This comes up when try to do a send and receive? Find and delete the SRS
file for your Outlook profile.

paste the following line in the start menu search field and press enter to
open windows explorer to the correct folder.
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?