From: Roger on
We have brand-spankin' new servers, Windows 2208 R2 with IIS7.

We have an application which MUST run in asp classic (ASP 3.0). The
application is giving a 'failed to initialize' error (we did not write this
app by the way), and indicates that further information is written in the
eventlogs, then there is an error saying permission was denied to write to
the event log.

How can we enable this so that ASP classic can log the error (thus allowing
us to find and fix it)

Thanks.

From: Roger on
This problem has been resolved.

"Roger" <rogerdev(a)vnet.on.ca> wrote in message
> We have brand-spankin' new servers, Windows 2208 R2 with IIS7.
>
> We have an application which MUST run in asp classic (ASP 3.0). The
> application is giving a 'failed to initialize' error (we did not write
> this app by the way), and indicates that further information is written in
> the eventlogs, then there is an error saying permission was denied to
> write to the event log.
>
> How can we enable this so that ASP classic can log the error (thus
> allowing us to find and fix it)
>
> Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: IIS 6 Page load error