From: Bob Barrows [MVP] on
Pseudonyme wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ever had an ASP website where you cannot display webpages ?
>
> O.S.
> I am using MSFT Windows Vista Pro (6000) updated with MSFT windows
> update today + MSFT Office 2007.
>
> Browser
> I am using I.E. 7.0.6000 and Firefox 2.0.0.12
>
> Language : French versions
>
> ..... Problem
>
> When I search properties on REALTOR.COM I can display search results
> in list :

This really sounds like a question you should direct to the creator of this
site (that's not you, is it?)

In any event:
recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

From: Pseudonyme on

As you are an MVP Microsoft, you might care about difficult problems
and might agree to give a little help :

http://www.realtor.com/search/searchresults.aspx?ctid=11&mnp=15&mxp=51&bd=2&bth=2&typ=10

clicking on the first result from I.E or Firefox always leads to :

Oops, there's been a glitch!
http://www.realtor.com/Errors/UnexpectedError.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/search/listingdetail.aspx

Problem between Realtor and MSFT Vista French language ?

What to do ? That is the same from several computers !

Again, many thanks for your answer
From: Bob Barrows [MVP] on
Pseudonyme wrote:
> As you are an MVP Microsoft, you might care about difficult problems
> and might agree to give a little help :
>
> http://www.realtor.com/search/searchresults.aspx?ctid=11&mnp=15&mxp=51&bd=2&bth=2&typ=10
>
> clicking on the first result from I.E or Firefox always leads to :
>
> Oops, there's been a glitch!
> http://www.realtor.com/Errors/UnexpectedError.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/search/listingdetail.aspx
>
> Problem between Realtor and MSFT Vista French language ?
>
> What to do ? That is the same from several computers !

Just because I'm an MVP does not mean that I am able to help with every
problem posted on here.
Moreover, I make it a practice not to click on links supplied in newsgroup
posts. They may be innocent, but on the other hand, them may not be.
Sorry.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

From: Old Pedant on
Works fine for me.

Never get the error you get. Either browser.

SO, as Mr. Barrows said, contact the OWNER of the site.

Pages: 1
Prev: Uploading Large Files
Next: Type mismatch