From: csw on

FailedReqLogFiles Errors:

CurrentStatement Set oRecordset = oConnection.Execute(strQuery)
SizeOfStatement 46
Error65. -ASP_LOG_ERROR
LineNumber 53
ErrorCode 80040e37
Description An operations error occurred.

From: csw on
Bob,

Thanks. I am trying to find where in IIS7 turn on "Send detailed error
messages to the client". Any idea?

From: csw on
Dan,

In IIS 7,
a new Windows built-in group named IIS_IUSRS replaces the local IIS_WPG
group. A new Windows built-in account called IUSR replaces the local
IUSR_MachineName anonymous account from IIS 6.0. So I granted IIS_IUSRS group
modify right on the physical path.
Any other account that I need to grant permissions?

Thanks

From: Bob Barrows on
Nope. No servers here with IIS7, sorry. Did you try to google it?

--
HTH,
Bob Barrows

From: Dan on

"csw" <csw(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dan,
>
> In IIS 7,
> a new Windows built-in group named IIS_IUSRS replaces the local IIS_WPG
> group. A new Windows built-in account called IUSR replaces the local
> IUSR_MachineName anonymous account from IIS 6.0. So I granted IIS_IUSRS
> group
> modify right on the physical path.
> Any other account that I need to grant permissions?
>
> Thanks

Sorry, no idea. I'm still running IIS6 on Windows 2003.

--
Dan