From: rjagathe on
I have no internet connection.My computer is heavily corrupted by
virus.I use win xp home.I want to use AV software provided by
Microsoft.How?
From: Shenan Stanley on
rjagathe wrote:
> I have no internet connection.My computer is heavily corrupted by
> virus.I use win xp home.I want to use AV software provided by
> Microsoft.How?

Your messages are very confusing. If english is not your primary language
my best suggestion is to post in your primary language in a newsgroup or
forum with others who speak/read/write in the same language are. This way
you can more clearly express your needs.

Otherwise - download/install and use MalwareBytes and SuperAntiSpyware.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP