From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Billabong wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> Billabong wrote:
>>> Maybe it is alright now.
>>> See www.hrvat.name/usenet1
>>
>> I see you have posted original material written *by me* on that page.
>> I am requesting you remove all references to me, now. Thank you.
>
> Done as requested.

I see you have removed my name, but left the content. It is a small
content, one wonders why you need it at all.

But thank you for removing my name.

--
-bts
From: Billabong on

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> Billabong wrote:

>>> I see you have posted original material written *by me* on that page.
>>> I am requesting you remove all references to me, now. Thank you.
>>
>> Done as requested.
>
> I see you have removed my name, but left the content. It is a small
> content, one wonders why you need it at all.
>
> But thank you for removing my name.
>
> --
> -bts
> -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul

Many people do not understand my way; nor do I at all times, to be honest,
but something in me is telling me to do so. So, I do it and later I find out
the reason; it happens all the time. People hate me for that, because I am
not sharing my inner world with them; and I respond accordingly, with even
stronger desire for not doing that sharing.

--
See only if interested.
www.usenet1.hrvat.name

From: VanguardLH on
Billabong wrote:

> Other are telling me that I am within my rights, as concerning the sig.

What signature? You don't have one! Go back and look at your posts. Just
where is the sigdash line ("-- \n") that delineates the start of signature?
You are adding the spammed URL into the *body* of your post.

You are trying to hide the destination behind a short URL service despite
that the actual URL is no longer than the redirect short URL. That is the
tactic of a TROLL! You also don't include the "preview" host in the URL to
let users see to where they would be redirected BEFORE they visit the site,
another TROLL tactic.

If you behave like a spammer, you get treated like one.
If you behave like a troll, you get treated like one.
It's up to you as to what reputation you earn in Usenet.
From: Wolf K on
VanguardLH wrote:
> Billabong wrote:
>
>> Others are telling me that I am within my rights, as concerning the sig.
>
> What signature? You don't have one! Go back and look at your posts. Just
> where is the sigdash line ("-- \n") that delineates the start of signature?
> You are adding the spammed URL into the *body* of your post.

With no reference to whatever caused your ire at Billabong's posts:

Unfortunately, if you use the standard sig separator, then on a majority
of machines the sig and everything after it (such as the body of
messages to which the answer was top-posted) will not display.

Reason: Microshmuck's cavalier attitude towards standards. And the
Average User's unwillingness to replace Outlook Express, or change its
defaults.

BTW, Thunderbird displays everything below the sig separator in a
different colour (grey is the default.)

cheers,
wolf k.
From: VanguardLH on
Billabong wrote:

> Now Mister, did I ever offend you personally? Did I ever say that your
> writing is a garbage? Where has that "netikette" gone,

From one that doesn't practice netiquette. Uh huh.