From: Caesar Romano on
Does anyone here run AVG with MBAM on Win XP sp2?? Is that a useful,
effective combination?

Thanks.
From: Omar© on
Caesar Romano wrote:

> Does anyone here run AVG with MBAM on Win XP sp2?? Is that a useful,
> effective combination?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I do and no complains

--
Omar�

When I am right, No one remembers
When I am wrong, No one forgets.
The best in Freeware
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Billabong wrote:

> Maybe it is alright now.
> See www.hrvat.name/usenet1

I see you have posted original material written *by me* on that page. I
am requesting you remove all references to me, now. Thank you.

--
-bts
From: Billabong on

From: Billabong on

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> Billabong wrote:
>
>> Maybe it is alright now.
>> See www.hrvat.name/usenet1
>
> I see you have posted original material written *by me* on that page. I
> am requesting you remove all references to me, now. Thank you.

Done as requested.

--
See below if interested.
www.usenet1.hrvat.name