From: Michelle_B on
Hi Marc,

There are several documents and example code on ActiveX in LabVIEW. Here is brief overview of&nbsp;<a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/2983" target="_blank">ActiveX and LabVIEW</a>. In LabVIEW, there is an example called Slideshow.vi that uses ActiveX to open a Microsoft PowerPoint slide show. Another one called Excel Macro Example.vi creates a 2D array, passes it to Excel with ActiveX and runs a macro called GraphData. You can get to these examples opening the Help menu&nbsp;&gt; Communicating with External Applications &gt; ActiveX.
From: Capi on
Thanks Michelle I will see the it.
From: LoloN on
Hi Marc, I have attached a small VI that performs acquisition from an Axis camera. I haven't tested it, so there might be a mistake or two, because I am working with a 241Q server for 4 cameras, so maybe the cgi requests are a bit different. You should check these requests in the documentation provided by Axis. However, this VI gives you an idea of how it works to control Axis cameras.Do not hesitate to ask more questions if something isn't clear to you, I will make my possible to answer them.Laurent Nguyen

Axis activeX example.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/314569/1/Axis activeX example.vi