From: Phildo on

"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> Arny hasn't plagued this n/g for quite some time

That's because he made a complete fool of himself yet again on several
issues. It won't be long until his ego gets out of control again and we have
to go through yet another flamewar. He is still incapable of admitting he is
wrong except in extreme moments of humiliation (FOH being backstage, roland
TD12s being mono etc) and still holds to idiot statements such as 95% of
mixing desks do not have PFL or that he was never banned from PSW.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

"Krooburg Science" <krooburg(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>You are just a different side of the same coin Arny is on. Same
>narcissistic personality disorder, same plague as Arny and in some
>ways worse. Why don't you go back to wherever it was you disappeared
>to for a while? I suspect you won't because you can't help yourself.

Big difference between me and Arny is that I know live sound and contribute
to the newsgroup. I've been here since day 1 and I'm not going anywhere
whether fuckwits such as yourself like it or not.

Phildo

From: Denny Strauser on
Phildo wrote:
><snipped>
> Phildo

Phildo, I mean no disrespect to anyone, but this NG has been quite civil
for about a month or two. I really do not care what gripe you have with
Arny, and I suspect most here feel the same. We all have our faults. I
like you. I like Arny. there is no one here I don't like. I don't agree
with every post, but we all fall short of perfection, & if you've been
in this business long enough, we all have skeletons in the closet that
we'd like to stay there. We've all embarrassed ourselves at least once.
Let it go .....

Peace,
Denny
From: Krooburg Science on
On Mar 9, 7:10 pm, Denny Strauser <dsdennyso...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Phildo wrote:
> ><snipped>
> > Phildo
>
> Phildo, I mean no disrespect to anyone, but this NG has been quite civil
> for about a month or two. I really do not care what gripe you have with
> Arny, and I suspect most here feel the same. We all have our faults. I
> like you. I like Arny. there is no one here I don't like. I don't agree
> with every post, but we all fall short of perfection, & if you've been
> in this business long enough, we all have skeletons in the closet that
> we'd like to stay there. We've all embarrassed ourselves at least once.
> Let it go .....
>
> Peace,
> Denny

You're attempting to reason with a mental defect which by it's nature
is impossible. He's proven time and time again that he can't "let it
go" or be reasoned with. You are in essence the frog crossing the
stream with the scorpion on your back. You're not going to make it -
unless that scorpion gets to a shrink and on the right meds to turn
into something else.
From: Phildo on

>> Big difference between me and Arny is that I know live sound and
>> contribute
>> to the newsgroup. I've been here since day 1 and I'm not going anywhere
>> whether fuckwits such as yourself like it or not.
>
>Contribute what exactly - aside from hate mongering and attitude? I
>haven't seen any useful posts relating to live audio from you.

You're not looking very hard then or rather you see what you want to see.
Take a look in the google archives.

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3