From: moonhkt on
Hi All
I have excel worksheet using Data Validation for control input Value.

In the raw data sheet, Define some Name e.g. "DBNAME", AREA","TABLE
Name" range

It is possible select one DBNAME value, just allow select a particluar
list of AREA and TABLE NAME ?

e.g.
DBNAME AREA Table NAME
DB1 A1 T1
DB2 A2 T2
DB3 A3 T3
A4 T4
A5 T5
T6
e.g.
When select DB1 just allow user select A1, A2 and select T1,T2,T3
When select DB2 just allow user select A3, A4 and select T3,T4

moonhkt
From: ozgrid.com on
See http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/dependent-lists.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Roger Govier on
Hi

Take a look at a tutorial I wrote at
There is also a downloadable example file
--
Regards
Roger Govier