From: Kenneth Andersen on
Hi

I need to create a pivot table .... it could be revenue per. country. Let us
assume that there are 30 countries. I only want to display top 10. I can find
out of it so far, but I would like the remaining countries also shown,
however, together as an "other" or similar.

Can this ever be done. I use Excel 2007.

Kind regards, Kenneth
From: ozgrid.com on
Use 2 PivotTables and base the 2nd of the first.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Kenneth Andersen on
I don't know what you mean. I would like a pivot showing top 10 + other.
Example:
Germany 1000
England 900
Spain 875