From: Andy on
Hello,

I am creating a new report based on Value Entry table.
I want that all records are passed to calculate for examples cost amount but
in body section I want to display only records with Adjustment = no so I
write:

Value Entry, Body (3) - OnPreSection()

IF "Value Entry".Adjustment THEN
CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(FALSE);

I then have a section Group Footer in which the totals for amounts are good
but I don't want to have the quantity about Adjustment = yes summed otherwise
the total quantity are duplicated.

Is this possibile? How? With function TOTALSCAUSEDBY ?

Or do I have to write a lot of code and variables to manage sums?

Thank you
From: Andy on
Maybe in this case I can expose the sum of the field Invoiced Quantity (that
has 0 value for adjustment = yes) in the group footer instead of Valued
Quantity ?

From: Daniel Rimmelzwaan on
Why don't you set a filter on that field in the dataitem's
"DataItemTableView" property?

From: Andy on
Because I need the total sum of amounts but not qty duplicated.