From: eckert1961 on
I've made some head way. Here is what I have so far.

Private Sub GradeAttempting()
If Nz(Forms.Members.Ready, True) = True And Nz(Forms.Members.Active, True) =
True Then
With Forms.Members.GradeAttempting
.SetFocus
.ListIndex = .ListIndex + 1
End With
End If
End Sub

This works but only for the member that I have the form open to. To update
the rest of the records I have to manually navigate through all members and
run the code for each page.

What I want is have the code cycle through all of the records and update
GradeAttempting. What code do I need to accomplish this?
--
Regards,
Chris