From: eckert1961 on
Hello,

I have a combobox on a form and currently I manually select the next item
for a member as needed. This is fine for 1 or 2 but typically I have to do
this for 20+. Is there a way to select the next item on the list either using
an update query or code?

--
Regards,
Chris
From: eckert1961 on
Here's some additional information. On the form that the combobox is on I
also have a checkbox labelled Ready. On the update if the checkbox is
selected then I want the combobox to select the next item on the list.
--
Regards,
Chris

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
eckert1961 wrote:
>Here's some additional information. On the form that the combobox is on I
>also have a checkbox labelled Ready. On the update if the checkbox is
>selected then I want the combobox to select the next item on the list.
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a combobox on a form and currently I manually select the next item
>> for a member as needed. This is fine for 1 or 2 but typically I have to do
>> this for 20+. Is there a way to select the next item on the list either using
>> an update query or code?

If <condition> Then
With Me.cboDates
.SetFocus
.ListIndex = .ListIndex + 1
End With
End If

From: eckert1961 on
Thanks Pieter,

What code would I add to this so that all records would be checked to
determine if that Ready checkbox is selected? I also forgot to mention that
along with selecting the next item in the cbo I also want to clear the Ready
Flag.
--
Regards,
Chris

From: eckert1961 on
Hello,

I need some additional guidance to get this to work. Where would I place
this code? Do I create a module and assign it to a command button? Here is
some additional information.

Combobox Name: GradeAttempting

Forms Name: Members

Checkbox Name: Ready

Any additional assistance would be greatly appreciated.
--
Regards,
Chris