From: AccessVandal via AccessMonster.com on
I don't know whether Duane has other suggestion.

Is it possible that you may have a control or controls that was bound to your
Query on that Report and that you may have rename a Field/Column in your
table and that control may still be bound to a name that was replaced?

--
Please Rate the posting if helps you.

From: Duane Hookom on
I don't see anything else in the query that might be an issue. I would try
create a new report to see if it has an issue.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Peter on
Dear AccessVandal,

Thanks for the suggestion but I checked out all the names and they line up
ok. Duane suggested that I make up a new report. I will try to get time to do
that sometime.

Thanks
--
Aussie