From: David W. Fenton on
=?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2lvIFRvcnJlcw==?=
<SergioTorres(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> As I said before, I registered dao360.dll and msado15.dll and the
> problem persists.

DAO 3.6 has nothing to do with A2007, nor does ADO 1.5. In general,
creating a reference to a library in Access will register it if it's
not already registered, but if you aren't using the reference, then
Access doesn't need the library to be registered.

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/
From: David W. Fenton on
John W. Vinson <jvinson(a)STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:49:01 -0700, Sergio Torres
><SergioTorres(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>The references in the VBA editor window are:
>>Visual Basic For Applications
>>Microsoft Access 12.0 Object Library
>>OLE Automation
>>Microsoft Access 12.0 Access database engine Object Library
>>Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP6)
>>Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.7 Library.
>
> Try removing the last two.

I would remove the OLE Automation reference, too. If you look at it
in the object browser, there's hardly anything of use in it, and I
don't understand at all why it is a default reference.

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/
From: Maurice on
It looks like the dll is damaged. Try running the repair option from the
about menu (menuoption - about - repair)

Backup db just to be sure!
--
Maurice Ausum

From: Sergio Torres on
David,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my problem.

I mentioned registering dao360.dll and msado15.dll because there are several
articles stating that doing so solved the problem with the report and query
wizards, as well as with the linked table manager.

In my case, it did not help.

I am still experiencing the anoying "error in loading DLL" message and my
linked tables manager dos not work.
--
Sergio Torres C.
(505) 897 2041

From: Sergio Torres on
Maurice,

Thank you for your answer.

I am not sure I understand your suggestion. Are you talking about the
"Compact and Repair Database" option?

Although the database I am working with is brand new I tried that and the
problem persists.

Sergio
--
Sergio Torres C.