From: Daniel Pineault on
IMHO, MS' choice of language in this instance is very weak and I can easily
understand your confusion.

"Office Access 2007 cannot ... enable an MDE file."

They would need to include a glossary of terms to explain that "Access 2007
cannot create MDE files but can open/work with/execute them". Or wait, they
could have simply stated it that way. :-)

But then this is why these forums are so useful! Other people can help you
clarify these type of interpretation problems.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:14:04 -0700, Daniel Pineault
<DanielPineault(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

I agree with Daniel. Poor choice of words. Perhaps you would like to
add a Community Comment to the article?

-Tom.

From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
Tom van Stiphout <tom7744.no.spam(a)cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:14:04 -0700, Daniel Pineault
><DanielPineault(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>I agree with Daniel. Poor choice of words. Perhaps you would like to
>add a Community Comment to the article?

Quite the set of comments to that article. <smile>

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
From: John Dildy on