From: Joshua.Francis on
Ok so i'm a little new to Access. but heres my problem.
i created a database from scratch and saved it as an access 2007 database on
a computer that is networked to mine. the folder i have saved my db in is
fully open and shared 100% i can read and write every other file in there.
but when i open my access data base it says
"This database has been opened read-only. you can only change data in linked
tables. to make design changes, save a copy of the database."
I want to have full control of the database. why is it doing this? how do i
change it?
--
Gaining Knowledge is key to success.
~Joshua Francis 2009~