From: Albert D. Kallal on
"Banana" <Banana(a)Republic.com> wrote in message

> I think it goes back to the old adage: "Don't believe everything you
> read."

Ah, don't worry...I signed up and already have posted...

So, no worries with me the new Sherriff in town. I have my cowboy boots on
and I will make sure they are well informed about these issues....

--
Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP)
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

From: paii, Ron on

"Albert D. Kallal" <PleaseNOOOsPAMmkallal(a)msn.com> wrote in message
> "Banana" <Banana(a)Republic.com> wrote in message
>

> > I think it goes back to the old adage: "Don't believe everything you
> > read."
> >

> Ah, don't worry...I signed up and already have posted...
>
> So, no worries with me the new Sherriff in town. I have my cowboy boots on
> and I will make sure they are well informed about these issues....
>

> --
> Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP)
> Edmonton, Alberta Canada
> pleaseNOOSpamKallal(a)msn.com

I read your reply to the review, and knew it was you before I got to the
byline:)

From: Tony Toews on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:47:45 -0500, "paii, Ron" <none(a)no.com> wrote:

>> Ah, don't worry...I signed up and already have posted...
>>
>> So, no worries with me the new Sherriff in town. I have my cowboy boots on
>> and I will make sure they are well informed about these issues....
>>
>I read your reply to the review, and knew it was you before I got to the
>byline:)

Hehehe. Yup, within about three or four paragraphs.

Tony

From: Marshall Barton on
Tony Toews wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:47:45 -0500, "paii, Ron" <none(a)no.com> wrote:
>
>>> Ah, don't worry...I signed up and already have posted...
>>>
>>> So, no worries with me the new Sherriff in town. I have my cowboy boots on
>>> and I will make sure they are well informed about these issues....
>>>
>>I read your reply to the review, and knew it was you before I got to the
>>byline:)
>
>Hehehe. Yup, within about three or four paragraphs.

I can name that poster in 2 paragraphs ;-)

--
Marsh