From: paii, Ron on
I have been playing with Access 2010 beta.

1) How do I see open forms in a window to allow me to view multiple forms?

2) How do I get to the database properties? I want to set a startup form.

From: paii, Ron on

"paii, Ron" <none(a)no.com> wrote in message
> I have been playing with Access 2010 beta.
>
> 1) How do I see open forms in a window to allow me to view multiple forms?
>
> 2) How do I get to the database properties? I want to set a startup form.

Found-it

With a database open, select, FILE , OPTIONS, CURRENT DATABASE

1) Select Overlapping Windows instead of the default Tabbed Documents

2) Fill-in Display Form with the startup form.