From: Jeff Boyce on
I always get those mixed up! Thanks, you're correct.

Jeff B.

From: slh on
John I'm new at this, on my properties for the form I have Yes for everything
except Data Entry No
Record Locks No locks
Allow filters No

From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 07:30:16 -0800, slh <slh(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>John I'm new at this, on my properties for the form I have Yes for everything
>except Data Entry No
>Record Locks No locks
>Allow filters No

Again:

What is the Recordsource of the form? (First line on the Data tab; if it's a
query or a SQL string please post the SQL).

What's the Filter?

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: slh on
I open the from from a switchboard that I created. I go to form RECCS it
opens blank 1 of 1 in the navigator, but i have 80 records in the table that
the form was created from. The table is names RECCS

Record Source: RECCS

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Try this:

Private Sub Form_Load()