From: Boon on
Hello,

I have 2 databases. DB1 and DB2.

DB2 is more or less like a rater. I give the input to the DB2 and DB2
produce the output back to me.

In DB1, I have a macro (plus calling vba code) that will
1. send the input file to DB2
2. Run the macro in DB2 (part of the macro in DB2 will run a Make table
query which will make an Output table in DB1.)
3. Update the result from Output table into another table in DB1.

The problem I have is the macro failed at step3. it said the table doesn't
exist... I ignored the message, and run the query of step 3 manually and
it works fine. the table Output in DB1 is correct.

It seems to me that the macro go too fast that the table Output table was
not updated yet. Or maybe it is because of the network connection speed.
By the way, DB1 and DB2 are in different computers.

thanks.