From: TXDalessandros on
I have a form and a subform that I would like to send via email to the person
I am auditing. I would like to include the a field or two on the form in the
subject if possible as well. I am fairly new to VBA code please help.
From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
TXDalessandros wrote:
>I have a form and a subform that I would like to send via email to the person
>I am auditing. I would like to include the a field or two on the form in the
>subject if possible as well. I am fairly new to VBA code please help.

You do know that you cannot send an actual form outside your database, right?
Your best bet, if you want to have a remote user fill in a form for you is to
create a Word form with bookmarks and push the Access record(s) into that.