From: Hugh self taught on
Hi O' knowledgeable fundis,

I would like to place an indicator value in a hidden txt box on my form in
the "On Exit" event of a field so that I can know which button triggered the
exit. Is this possible as I can't seem to find a way.

Any method of recording that activity would be great.
From: Maurice on
You have to be a little more specific. You want to trigger an event on the on
exit of a textfield and want to know what triggered it? Probably the on exit
event i presume.

But if i want to know which button was pressed or which control did
something i record it using the me.activecontrol option for that. See if that
can set you up with what you'd like to achieve.

or describe in more detail what should be written in the hidden textbox
after which event will be triggered
--
Maurice Ausum