From: AJ on
I have a field that is set to be a hyperlink. All files will be in the same
folder. How do I set the path so it goes to the same folder everytime then
users can just select the file to link?
--
AJ
From: AccessVandal via AccessMonster.com on
What field? a hyperlink in the table or a control set to "Is HyperLink = Yes"?

To set a hyperlink, create a field in the table and set the the datatype to
"HyperLink" and in the form control, bound the sourcecontrol the the
field/column. Input the folder location like C:\MyFolder\MyHyperLinkFolder\
MyFileName.

AJ wrote:
>I have a field that is set to be a hyperlink. All files will be in the same
>folder. How do I set the path so it goes to the same folder everytime then
>users can just select the file to link?

--
Please Rate the posting if helps you.