From: Paul Shapiro on
Sorry, I can't find it anymore on the MSDN site either. Maybe it's worth
contacting MSDN support and asking if it's still available somewhere? Or use
Access 2003, for which the sourcecode control add-in is available?

From: Simon Pollock on
Upgrading to 2003 isn't practical since we currently have 700+ users running
enterprise critical applications on the XP runtime. I have an old copy of
the software but it's in another Country so I guess I'll have a go at
contacting MSDN support then.

Thanks for the assistance, Simon