From: Gianluca on
Hello everyone,
I have a prolem, i have two server (one is Domain controller the other is a
Terminal server) with install windows 2003 R2 standard Edition SP2.
When i Connect at TS and start the application that resides on domain
controller, appears on screen the security message that i want to delete.
then i modified the registry key so:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\Range1]
"*"=dword:00000001
":Range"="192.168.1.1"

then i log off of the TS and log on next, but the message continuos to
appear, ever after restarting the TS.
where is the error?

thanks
From: Roman Porter [MSFT] on
Is the value of the registry key retained when you logon for the second
time?

Thanks,
Roman