From: Siva on
I have created a form. I would like to create an icon to save and to search.

ie. 1. If i click the icon the data to be saved in a related table
2. After entering any text in a field , if I click a icon (search) the
particular data may come in form.

From: FatMan on
Hi Siva:
By no stretch of the imagination am I an Access guru and I am sure there are
a lot more people on this site that can help you more than I. It sounds to
me what you need is to add some command buttons and place the VBA code behind
them to perform the functions you are looking to perform. When you create
the command button Access will allow you to use one of their graphics or you
can type in the name for a command button. You should be able to find the
command button on your “toolbox” tool bar while in design view.

Hope it help,
FatMan