From: Vorlockfoss on

Gordon;4749488 Wrote:
> "digthepast" <digthepast.441gzf(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I'm having the same problem with a twist.
>
> Same problem as WHAT?
>
> Who are you talking to and about what?
>
> Please note:
> This is NOT a chat room and although you think you are posting to a
> forum
> run by Techarena - you are actually posting to a global Usenet
> Newsgroup.
> Techarena forums leach off the Microsoft News Servers in order to make
> them
> seem far busier than they really are. Those of us (the vast majority)
> who
> use the MS News server rather than Techarena forums have NO IDEA what
> you
> are talking about.
>
> You will get a far better experience if you use a newsreader and
> subscribe
> to these groups directly, rather than through TechArena.
> Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
>

> Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroupsetup.mspx
>
> If you must stay with TechArena then please follow Usenet custom by
> quoting
> the post you are replying to, and replying to the thread.
>
> Thank you.

Hi all,

I for one did not know that this was a microsoft related forum, so am a
little confused as to why all this aggression is being shown. Thanks
all the same for the explanation.

I too had this problem just today and I fixed it by installing
Microsfoft Office Service Pack 2.

I thank you...

P.S. I managed to quote properly!

--