From: Martin Racette on
Now nothing is working not even rebooting

Every time that I attempt a sync get the damn 8600209, and there is nowhere that
I could find what it might be related to, and I considering asking for a
re-imboursement from Dell and MS because they can not get their device to work
properly

They should of stucked with WM2003, which was a lot more stable and AS3.8 which
didn't required to reboot the computer every few hours in order to be used

--
Thank you in Advance

Merci a l'Avance

Martin

From: Raj Pillai on
Hello Martin,

Have you been able to identify which information type is causing the error
message. I suggest you uncheck all items under Tools -> options in
Activesync and attempt a sync. Check if you get a error. Then proceed to
check only one information type at a time and sync. This way you might be
able to isolate the cause.

--
Regards,
Raj Pillai