From: Sam NetAdmin on
Hi All I'm getting this Warning event 3033 On my Exchnage Server which sits
behind an ISA 2000. And there is a refernce to Article 905013 to change the
timeout value which I think I did and change it to 1800, And still getting
same warning. Am i suppose to modify the reg. on the exchnage server too for
this work in the work arround
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MasSync\Parameters

MinHeartbeatInterval
heartbeat interval
MaxHeartbeatInterval
HbiSampleSize DWORD 1
HbiAlertThreshold DWORD 1

Thanks
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
Sam NetAdmin <SamNetAdmin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi All I'm getting this Warning event 3033 On my Exchnage Server which sits
>behind an ISA 2000. And there is a refernce to Article 905013 to change the
>timeout value which I think I did and change it to 1800, And still getting
>same warning.

What happens of you change the value to 3600?

If it continues to happen with a 1 hour timeout, the problem may be
that the connection between the device and the ISA server was broken
for some other reason than ISA timeing out the connection.

>Am i suppose to modify the reg. on the exchnage server too for
>this work in the work arround

No. Just on the ISA server.

>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MasSync\Parameters
>
>MinHeartbeatInterval
>heartbeat interval
>MaxHeartbeatInterval
>HbiSampleSize DWORD 1
>HbiAlertThreshold DWORD 1

Did you create these registry values on the Exchange server? The value
of "1" seems to be pretty small. 200 and 480 are the defaults.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP