From: Ramesh D on
Hi,

A user has sent a mail to gmail account and got a NDR from exchange
server.
But the mail is delivered to end user.

The internal user was able to send mails to that gmail account earlier
without any problems.
Even there are no changes done on exchange server.

The content of NDR is:

The recipient has been deleted or has no e-mail address.

Any ideas ?

Regards,
D Ramesh

From: ccran556 on
This is interesting, does this happen each time the user sends to this gmail
account? The first thing I would do is review the SMTP logs and the headers
of the email message.