From: ma...@gmail.com on

Has anyone been able to use the 'ActiveSync_Remote_Display'
(ASRDisp.exe) from Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74473fd6-1dcc-47aa-ab28-6a2b006edfe9&displaylang=en)
with the new version of ActiveSync 4.0 and A PPC with MS Mobile 5.0?

When I run it I get the following error.
(The OS or CPU of this device is unknown to this application)

Is there an Upgraded version?

Thanks,
Jason

From: Hank on
Have you tried this one - it uses cerdisp.exe which gets installed in
\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/wce/downloads/ppctoys.mspx

From: ma...@gmail.com on
Tried the download. And I still get the same issue. It work fine with
ActiveSync 3.8 and Moblie 2003.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks,

From: Miguel on
It simple won't work on Mobile 5 since the application wasn't designed
for it.
You will have to wait until a version comes out for Mobile 5 devices.

Kind regards

From: ma...@gmail.com on

Miguel,

Thanks for your response. I wanted to verify that I wasn't doing
something wrong.

Thanks again,
Jason

 |  Next  |  Last