From: jj on
Has anybody (besides Canon) ever come up with a way to check lifetime
actuations on a 5D? I've tried several different methods and software,
no luck.

JJ
From: RichB on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 02:20:53 -0700, jj(a)unspameljefe.net wrote:

>Has anybody (besides Canon) ever come up with a way to check lifetime
>actuations on a 5D? I've tried several different methods and software,
>no luck.
>
>JJ

Doesn't matter. After about 300,000 actuations they won't honor the
warranty anyway on any DSLR.

<http://www.stopmotionanimation.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=2549&mesg_id=2549>

From: ransley on
On May 28, 4:20 am, j...(a)unspameljefe.net wrote:
> Has anybody (besides Canon) ever come up with a way to check lifetime
> actuations on a 5D? I've tried several different methods and software,
> no luck.
>
> JJ

Did you try Astrojargon
From: RichB on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 02:20:53 -0700, jj(a)unspameljefe.net wrote:

>Has anybody (besides Canon) ever come up with a way to check lifetime
>actuations on a 5D? I've tried several different methods and software,
>no luck.
>
>JJ

Doesn't matter. After about 30,000 actuations they won't honor the warranty

From: jj on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 03:51:14 -0700 (PDT), ransley
<Mark_Ransley(a)Yahoo.com> wrote:

>On May 28, 4:20�am, j...(a)unspameljefe.net wrote:
>> Has anybody (besides Canon) ever come up with a way to check lifetime
>> actuations on a 5D? I've tried several different methods and software,
>> no luck.
>>
>> JJ
>
>Did you try Astrojargon

Yep. That and Opanda. Opanda seems to give me more info, but nothing
I can find on actuations.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: another cool shot