From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> Yes, the thread is. The knowledge you should have gained however
> obviously wasn't. Hence my suspicion that we will see you again in
> the future.

....not quite simultaneously in several newsgroups with multiple
<message-ID>s .. right?

--
-bts
-Could. Not. Resist.
From: Dustin Cook on
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>
>> Yes, the thread is. The knowledge you should have gained however
>> obviously wasn't. Hence my suspicion that we will see you again in
>> the future.
>
> ...not quite simultaneously in several newsgroups with multiple
> <message-ID>s .. right?

LOL!

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior