From: danl on
Hi,
I am now using Windows 7 and having problems with Ad-Aware Internet
Security being turned off randomly. I like the program/have used it
with previous versions of Windows with great success. Now I am afraid
I have a compatibility problem and am not successful finding support
from the OS or Lavasoft. Like that's new, eh? Does anyone have any
place they can point me for help.

I know, I'm asking for spoon feeding. :<{ Normally I do my own
research, but have come up empty.

Thanks

Dan
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "danl" <daninxpasco(a)gmail.com>

| Hi,
| I am now using Windows 7 and having problems with Ad-Aware Internet
| Security being turned off randomly. I like the program/have used it
| with previous versions of Windows with great success. Now I am afraid
| I have a compatibility problem and am not successful finding support
| from the OS or Lavasoft. Like that's new, eh? Does anyone have any
| place they can point me for help.

| I know, I'm asking for spoon feeding. :<{ Normally I do my own
| research, but have come up empty.

| Thanks

| Dan

Please do NOT Multi-Post.
Please learn to Cross-Post to pertinent, On Topic, news groups instead.

--
Dave

From: danl on
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:07:16 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>From: "danl" <daninxpasco(a)gmail.com>
>
>| Hi,
>| I am now using Windows 7 and having problems with Ad-Aware Internet
>| Security being turned off randomly. I like the program/have used it
>| with previous versions of Windows with great success. Now I am afraid
>| I have a compatibility problem and am not successful finding support
>| from the OS or Lavasoft. Like that's new, eh? Does anyone have any
>| place they can point me for help.
>
>| I know, I'm asking for spoon feeding. :<{ Normally I do my own
>| research, but have come up empty.
>
>| Thanks
>
>| Dan
>
>Please do NOT Multi-Post.
>Please learn to Cross-Post to pertinent, On Topic, news groups instead.

Oh, I forgot to ask. Can you be of any help...Or not??

Dan
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "danl" <daninxpasco(a)gmail.com>

| Oh, I forgot to ask. Can you be of any help...Or not??

| Dan

/* I did already but you missed it because you failed to Cross-Post ! */

--
Dave

From: danl on
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:29:47 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>From: "danl" <daninxpasco(a)gmail.com>
>

>| Oh, I forgot to ask. Can you be of any help...Or not??
>
>| Dan
>
>/* I did already but you missed it because you failed to Cross-Post ! */

Wow...You're so special...

Not