From: danl on
Hi,
I am now using Windows 7 and having problems with Ad-Aware Internet
Security being turned off randomly. I like the program/have used it
with previous versions of Windows with great success. Now I am afraid
I have a compatibility problem and am not successful finding support
from the OS or Lavasoft. Like that's new, eh? Does anyone have any
place they can point me for help.

I know, I'm asking for spoon feeding. :<{ Normally I do my own
research, but have come up empty.

Thanks

Dan
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "danl" <daninxpasco(a)gmail.com>

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/

--
Dave

From: FromTheRafters on
"danl" <daninxpasco(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am now using Windows 7 and having problems with Ad-Aware Internet
> Security being turned off randomly. I like the program/have used it
> with previous versions of Windows with great success. Now I am afraid
> I have a compatibility problem and am not successful finding support
> from the OS or Lavasoft. Like that's new, eh? Does anyone have any
> place they can point me for help.
>
> I know, I'm asking for spoon feeding. :<{ Normally I do my own
> research, but have come up empty.

It would *have* to be taken up with the Lavasoft support people,
especially if they advertised compatibility with that OS.

Did you abandon this thread in favor of the other one? Really, learning
to crosspost would be a good thing. Just make sure all groups are
relevant to the topic at hand.

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
danl wrote:

>> "It's much easier and quicker for you to crosspost than to multipost.
>> Do you really need any other reason?"
>
> Yes, "I" have to want to do it!
>
> Dan
> 1997 FXDS <---------��

Aha! You're a Harley rider! That explains everything... :-)

--
-bts
From: Char Jackson on
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:04:07 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote:

>danl wrote:
>
>>> "It's much easier and quicker for you to crosspost than to multipost.
>>> Do you really need any other reason?"
>>
>> Yes, "I" have to want to do it!
>>
>> Dan
>> 1997 FXDS <---------��
>
>Aha! You're a Harley rider! That explains everything... :-)

:-)