From: jwmtx on
Yes, I have tried all these things mentioned without success. On my "add-
remove" program it shows Adaware using 29 mb of space but it's folder is
empty. How can I remove this entry on the programs listed? Thank you, James

From: jwmtx on
Bruce, I did try that and a couple of others with no success. It seems that
the adaware is only on my programs menu where it says it is using 27 mb of
space. The Adaware folder shows empty and has been deleted, but it still
shows on my programs. any Ideas? Thanks very much for your help. James

From: Bruce Hagen on
Google results:

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=24927

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=28
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: glee on
I already gave you the link to the remover here:
http://www.appremover.com/opswat-appremover-thoroughly-remove-your-security-applications

It specifically lists Ad-Aware as one of the applications it has been
tested with repeatedly:
http://www.appremover.com/supported-applications

The program has been recommended to me by people who work for some of
the major anti-virus companies, as an alternative uninstaller in
situations just like this.

I really do not understand why you choose to ignore it.
Good luck.....
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
A+

From: jwmtx on
Mr. Glee, I did not ignore it. I downloaded it and ran it but with no
success. My problem still exist. James

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: NEED HELP--shenan